The AgileX Robotics LIMO is a ROS development and learning platform that integrates four steering modes and comes pre-installed with plenty of demos and examples. LIMO is a perfect platform for robot education, research and development, and can serve as a model for industrial applications. With its innovative mechanical design, LIMO can quickly switch its steering mode between four-wheel differential, Ackermann, tracked, and Mecanum. The LIMO is equipped with an NVIDIA Jetson Nano, an EAI XL2 LiDAR, an ORBBEC® Dabai stereo depth camera, and a suite of other sensors which can all be used to perform advanced robotic applications like precise autonomous positioning, SLAM, path planning and navigation, obstacle avoidance, traffic light recognition and so on.
- Getting Started - These guides will walk you through the setup process for your LIMO, the remote control mobile application, and your development environments.
- Operation - These guides will walk you through concepts related to the operation of the LIMO and the Simulation Table.
- Demos - The demos will help you understand some of the more advanced capabilities of the LIMO.
- Specifications - Contains specification information for the LIMO and the Simulation Table.
- Tips and Tricks - These small guides are unrelated to the demos or the general operation of the robot, but may be helpful.
- Downloads - Downloadable content related to the LIMO.
Table of Contents:
- Getting Started
- Tips and Tricks